31 January 2012

annabelle claire

meet annie, the third and final installment of wedge children ... after a week she's making adjusting to being a family of five very easy ... pretty much she just sleeps and eats ... pretty much what her mama has been doing too.  the boys are thankfully adjusting well ... hopefully that continues when annie starts to demand a little more attention.




4 comments:

Sunshine Pool & Spa said...

I can't believe I have not seen her open her eyes yet. She is a beautiful addition to the family and I am thrilled she has finally arrived. Congratulations..
Jenny

Teresa said...

She is beautiful Amy! Glad everyone is adjusting to being a family of 5 so well! Look forward to meeting her!!

<3
Teresa

Gramma said...

Annabelle is beautiful, as is her Mother!

your favorite cousin - jonna said...

She is so precious !! I can't wait to meet her and give her some lovin. Congratulations Wedge family of 5.